Bellsouth email & Outlook email both are independent mail service in the whole world. A number of customers are using to this mail by a computer, mobile, and other devices. A user can use to both email service free of cost.
My Bellsouth email account not working – what are the Reasons?
A number of causes can be behind this error like
- Browser problem – Your browser is not supporting to your email account, the customer is using the old browser version. The instant update to your browser on computer or mobile device.
- Internet connection error – Make sure your internet connection wire is on, check on it. If your internet is not working well then you can face problem to open Bellsouth email account.
- Username and password – When you tell a common occurrence to not open Bellsouth email account then confirm your username and password is right or wrong. Instant check to spelling, symbol, and numbers may be the reason to not open Bellsouth email account.
These are the common occur who nuisance by Bellsouth email customer they can explain to their every hitch from contact Bellsouth Email for email support they have a number of year experience for a help of Bellsouth email account.
Try to these essential tips and tricks for Fix Bellsouth Email not working in outlook problem
By the following process, you can simply sort out to your Bellsouth email account not working in Outlook hitch quickly. For addition advice applies to these steps:
- Email Program Settings Field – Incoming (POP) att.yahoo.com
- Outgoing (SMTP) – smtp.att.yahoo.com
- Incoming mail server – POP3
- Incoming/Outgoing User Name – Full AT&T email address, including domain
- Incoming mail port # – 995, secure connection (SSL) checked
- Outgoing mail port # – 465, secure connection (SSL) checked